Sunday 21 April 2013

the second week

It's been a pretty productive week this week one way or another. 
I took my mugs to Theatr Clwyd on Thursday morning and Carole bought 12 - I came away feeling cock a hoop !- it's lovely when somebody is prepared to put their money on the table for something you have sweated over.  Fingers crossed, the general public will like them enough to buy them.

Jayne came over to meet Lexi and before we popped over to see her, we got down to business, pouring over the mugs and possible projects with them.  I have my accountant (Jayne) now to help propel this into something BIG!  First off, Jayne, Brenda and Annwen are going to have a mug party.
Becky, from school has offered to have one as well so hence, working like mad on some postcards today to promote the idea.  I have visions of lots of people having a very giggly (with wine or not) time in someone's house as they create abstracts for their very own mug.
 
A break through whilst in Cilcain on Friday as I bumped into Jen - who so happens to be on the PTA of Cilcain school.  She loved the idea of father's day mugs - so that's 2 schools so far.  It gives me the confidence to phone some tomorrow and see if that can grow to a few more schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment